Wireless Seismic’s Software Maintenance Program ensures peak product performance
Our Software Maintenance Program is simply the most cost-effective way to protect your software investment and to make sure you are always prepared to get the job done. The program takes a holistic approach to address any issues that may affect the outcome of your project, including issues during and beyond data acquisition.
The performance of your field operations depends on well-maintained hardware and software. The total cost of system ownership is partly a function of equipment upgrade costs; it also includes the indirect costs associated with your staff’s productivity and performance. If your system software is not routinely updated, you run the risk of requiring an emergency procurement of a new release when a project becomes critical, or you may not have the latest capability required to complete your project.
Wireless Seismic’s Software Maintenance Program is a comprehensive annual program that includes technical support, software updates, and many other advantages including:
- Guaranteed response time to all inquiries
- Product application expertise from knowledgeable support engineers
- Reduced down time as hardware and software questions are answered promptly, professionally, and thoroughly
- Our standard in-house systems are available to our support team to reproduce customer’s application and development issues.
- Online Training Licenses
Wireless Seismic’s software maintenance program offers a wide range of benefits
- 24x7 technical phone support provided by a dedicated, knowledgeable team of experts
- Fast access to software updates and bug fixes
- Unrestricted access to our support portal for generally available product documentation and online resources including:
- Release Notes
- Product Manuals
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Specification Sheets
- Webinars and Audio/Video Archives
- Create new cases, query, log notes or change severity of existing case, add or download attachments to a case, and close cases
- Request RMA’s (Repair Material Authorization) and check on equipment status
- Access to our Online Training Programs
- View installed products and support information, request upgrades, and download the latest software
- Make sales inquiries about new products
Or, you may call us at +1 832-532-5048.