Wireless Goes a Long Way
Regardless of the magnitude of your operation, Wireless Seismic is the solution for your seismic data acquisition needs. With small, lightweight acquisition units and simple radio-link backhaul architecture, RT System 2 is scalable enough to configure for any size 2D or 3D survey, making it a drop-in replacement for a cabled system that is easily deployable.
During the summer of 2014, RT System 2 was deployed in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq for a 3D seismic survey covering 636 sq km over extremely rugged terrain. The acquisition project set a new world record for the number of seismic channels transmitted cable-free in real time by deploying over 13,000 channels with an active recording patch of 6,400 channels. Benefits from using RT System 2 for the survey include:
- Ease of scalability as crew deployed 13,000 channels across a large area of hilly terrain
- Reduced HSE exposure and safe completion of survey by eliminating cables
- Environmentally and culturally friendly—reduced interference by farmers as they recommenced work in their fields
- Real-time QC and noise monitoring allowed the continuous monitoring of status of the spread despite significant noise bursts from cultural and other activities inside and outside the survey area
- Data quality was never compromised
Advantages that matter most
RealTIME — See all of your data, all of the time.
CableFREE — Simple, safer, cost-effective deployments.
UserFRIENDLY — Compact, rugged units designed for quick deployment.
BatteryLIFE — Light-weight, lithium-ion batteries proven to last 25+ days (assuming a 12-hour workday), even in the harshest weather conditions.
ScaleABILITY — Scales to tens of thousands of channels for large-scale 2D or 3D surveys.
DataVISIBILITY — Live data transmission enables real-time QC monitoring and eliminates blind shooting and data loss.
HSEADVANTAGED — Less weight, fewer personnel and vehicles result in reduced exposure hours and minimal environmental impact.
DataSECURITY — Highly efficient hybrid radio technologies enable instantaneous data QC, collection, transcription, and overall data security.
FOR INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
(+1) 832.532.5080 (phone)